- This event has passed.
InfoSecWorld Conference & Expo 2020
Monday, June 22, 2020, GMT-0700 - Wednesday, June 24, 2020, GMT-0700
New Dates Announced! June 22-24, 2020
Register and join TCG at the event!
Registration link: https://www.infosecworldusa.com/2020/begin
InfoSecWorld Conference & Expo 2020 is the “business of security” conference. The event will take place at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida, from June 22-24, 2020.
TCG members Infineon Technologies and Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Lab will be conducting demonstrations using TCG technology in booth 107, as well as participate in a speaking session in the Tech Theater.
Smart and connected Industry 4.0 demo
This demo shows an Industry 4.0 scenario where a smart, secured and energy efficient IoT end node connects to the AWS cloud. It illustrates how Infineon products have been integrated to deliver on the key drivers and success factors for smart factories:
- Energy efficiency
- Smart & highly connected factories
- Robust security and protection of the device ID
- Integration with on-premise cloud & cloud concepts
Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Lab
Opal hard drive protections for ransomware defeat
We have produced a working demonstration proof-of-concept using Opal hard drives to create secure, local, read-only backups of operating system images and user files, to enable rapid recovery in the event of a ransomware or other malware attack. Our system creates an Opal-enforced, read-only vault on the local hard drive, side-by-side with the Windows operating system, in which to store daily incremental images of Windows. It uses the TPM to unlock the Opal drive automatically to perform trusted nightly, unattended backups of Windows, even when Windows is encrypted. The user can see and access the backups in the read-only vault from within Windows but cannot modify the backups – and neither can malware. Our system is a practical, full OS resiliency capability that complements other backup solutions and offers an immediate, off-network restore option when disaster strikes. We will discuss the high-level system details and present a demonstration and Q&A afterward.
Visit the website for more event information: https://www.infosecworldusa.com/2020/home
Follow our members on social media
- Infineon Technologies
- Twitter: Infineon
- LinkedIn: infineon-technologies
- Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Lab
- Twitter: JHUPAPL
- LinkedIn: Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Lab
TCG is a proud Gold Sponsor of InfoSecWorld Conference & Expo 2020
* By allowing Trusted Computing Group (TCG) to scan your badge and/or by dropping your business card at the TCG booth, workshop, and during other TCG activities, you are consenting to allow TCG and present partners (Infineon Technologies and Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Lab) to collect your personal information to be used for marketing communications, including: relevant promotions, invitation to read relevant content including specifications and reference documents, newsletters and event announcements relating to trusted computing trends, and best practices in the data security industry.