- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Data Summit
Tuesday, June 1, 2021, GMT-0700 - Wednesday, June 2, 2021, GMT-0700
Manufacturing Data Summit launches online on 1st – 2nd June!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for Digital, IT & Innovation leaders across Europe to come together, hone their skills and join forces with 100’s of experts who are leading digital transformation initiatives across the manufacturing industry.
Throughout the 2-day program, attendees will learn how to leverage new technologies and reap the rewards of IIoT, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data and more.
– Digital transformation during COVID-19
– Generating insights to reduce inefficiencies in business processes
– Justifying ROI on new technologies
– Boosting business processes with machine learning and A.I
– Enabling a data-driven business
– Developing & implementing business strategies to adapt to increased digitalization.
Attendees will also benefit from access to Data Manufacturing Summit‘s co-hosted – Cyber Security for Manufacturing Summit. Earning up to 24 CPE credits and gaining
expert knowledge and insights from across both streams!
To secure your FREE PASS, use the code “TCG-VIP” online at:
*Offer is valid for end-users only. Vendors, consultants and students are not eligible but can redeem a 15% discount with the code DATA-15.
For sponsorship and speaking enquiries please reach out to Kimberley Ward at: [email protected]